Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers
Experienced Charleston Accident Attorneys Help Those Injured Return to Their Lives
At the Bostic Law Firm, we believe that no accident victim should ever be left responsible for losses sustained in an accident that was caused by someone else. With a detailed knowledge of state and federal personal injury laws, and extensive negotiation and litigation experience, we are able to offer the guidance you need when you have been injured because of the negligence or carelessness of another party.
Our Charleston personal injury attorneys are confident in assisting you in a wide range of accidents, including:
- Car Accidents: Even minor car accidents can lead to lasting injuries. Our staff will help you determine fault and pursue the payment you deserve when your accident was caused by another party.
- DUI Accidents: DUI accidents present unique questions of law. Our lawyers have experience representing victims of DUI accidents. We know the law, the important issues in DUI accidents and how to help you recover the greatest amount of compensation possible.
- Truck Accidents: With the amount of semis on the road, truck accidents are a far too common, and serious, occurrence. Our knowledge of trucking guidelines allows us to help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents often lead to very serious injuries. Mr. Bostic is an avid rider. Our staff has experience representing motorcycle accident victims, including passengers.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one loses their life because of the carelessness of someone else, you need experienced, aggressive representation. Our training and experience in handling wrongful death claims will give you the advantage of a skilled professional acting with your best interests at heart.
- ATV Accidents: Inexperienced riders and reckless operation are common causes of ATV accidents. Our firm will help you pursue the compensation you deserve for injuries stemming from four wheeler accidents.
- Pedestrian Accidents: many pedestrians and bicyclists are injured every year on South Carolina roadways. Our experience representing pedestrian accident victims allows us to offer advice on your rights when you have been injured.
- SCUBA & Diving Accidents: South Carolina beaches draw visitors from all over the world. Unfortunately, many of these visitors are injured in SCUBA and diving accidents due to improperly prepared equipment or lack of training. Mr. Bostic has been a PADI certified diver for over 20 years. He understands diving, and diving accidents.
- Boating Accidents: Boating accidentscan lead to very severe injuries and even death. Our staff has the knowledge needed to help you pursue compensation for losses sustained on South Carolina waterways.
- Construction Accidents: Individuals who are injured in construction accidents are often entitled to compensation for their losses. We have the skill needed to help you obtain the compensation you deserve when you have been injured on an improperly secured construction site.
- Defective Products: From defective tires to faulty safety equipment, defective products can lead to severe injuries to their user and bystanders. At the Bostic Law Firm we pride ourself in the aggressive handling of defective product litigation.
- Premises Liability and Rental Housing: Premises liability and rental housing accidents can leave individuals facing expensive medical bills. Our staff works to hold the landowner responsible when negligence played a role in the accident.
- Aviation Accidents: Aviation accidents often leave victims with serious injuries, or families without a loved one. Mr. Bostic is an IFR rated pilot with over 21 years of flying experience. We understand aviation accidents and aggressively pursue compensation for losses sustained in aviation accidents that occurred as a result of negligence.
- Dog Bites: Owners of dogs who bite others may be held liable for any medical bills and pain and suffering resulting from the bite. We have successfully represented a number of dog bite victims, helping them obtain compensation for their losses.
- Slip & Fall: Wet floors, uneven ground and broken pavement can lead to slip and fall accidents that result in serious injuries. Our staff will help you recover the compensation you deserve when you have been injured in a slip and fall incident.
Our South Carolina accident attorneys are able to offer the advice you need to understand your options for pursuing compensation for many types of injuries and conditions resulting from an accident, including:
Contact our office online or call 1-888-571-2525 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific injury concerns with one of our SC personal injury lawyers.